The Harmony Russian School of Sydney is a member of the NSW Federation of Community Language Schools and accredited by the NSW Community Languages School Program of the Department of Education and Training (DET) NSW.
It employs only qualified and experienced teachers.
The classes aim
• Conduct classes in Russian language outside day school hours to children from 4 y.o age to 16.
• Teach school aged children the Russian language and culture of their parents and grandparents.
• Develop an interest in students in Russian literature, drama, music, dance
Terms follow the NSW public schools calendar.
Двери распахнула наша школа,
Заходите, рады мы ученикам!
Вы хотите, чтобы ваш ребёнок
- свободно и грамотно говорил, читал и писал на русском языке
- рос всесторонне развитым и образованным человеком
- раскрывал свои таланты, принимая участие в праздниках, творческих конкурсах, выставках, предметных Олимпиадах
Русская школа «Гармония» в г. Сиднее — для ВАС!
Moving between countries, cultures and languages has become more commonplace because of globalisation, increased ease of travel and advanced information and communication technologies. High quality education in languages enables students to respond positively to the opportunities and challenges of their rapidly changing world.
Russian is the official language of Russia. It is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world and is becoming the primary language of the independent republics of the former Soviet Union Russian is one of the official languages of international organisations such as the United Nations and UNESCO.